Sunday, February 28, 2010

Humbled

I thought I was pretty darn good when it come to computers, software, all that stuff.  I did something today that killed Windows - no video conference with Carolyn this evening, just a couple of email exchanges.  I've spent hours trying to remedy the problem.  I shut down firewalls, checked ports, cleared cookies, had a scotch, drank some V8 juice, did the hot tub - yelled out loud a couple of times - rebooted a dozen times - reinstalled the program - did everything all the troubleshooting stuff told me to do - and still, nothing.it is very, very humbling.  I guess, tomorrow, i'll try chatting with someone that can help me trouble shoot.....

On another subject, a beautiful moon tonight, I'll go take a picture and post it!  Well, maybe you need to be right here... its awesome.  The vastness of all of this is very humbling as well.  There are a lot of humbling things when I think about it.

Anyway, it is close to nighty night time (yes, I made up the one word).  So for today those are my thoughts.  Tomorrow brings its new adventures!

No comments:

Post a Comment