Tuesday, February 9, 2010

A New Day

9:35 AM - Finishing taxes - listening to relaxing, calming music. It helps when do something that isn't necessarily pleasant. But, I think I prepared myself for it pretty well this year - despite it being one of the most complicated tax years I've had.

10:25 AM - Taxes filed! Wahoo!

3:15 PM - If you have ever watched an episode of the hoarder - you'd get rid of some stuff. Doesn't it seem like no matter how much you throw away or give away you still have "so much to throw away and give away" that it is almost impossible to believe. Well today I'm going through old papers. I've emptied 2 drawers of stuff. I'm on the right track -- and it feels so good!

8:07 PM - last of the day. we had a great supper at Mama Alvino's. got home my efile was rejected by the government. easy fix though, I got my birth date wrong. Had to be a typo - I can't believe I did that. i guess I just wanted to make myself younger. Today's moments were great.

No comments:

Post a Comment