Wednesday, February 24, 2010

When I'm Alone

Time- who cares right now!  I think when I'm alone I find myself talking out loud.  Who the heck am I talking too?  Well, I guess I'm talking to  my other "me".  Not my "mini-me", just me other me.  I'm not sure whether if it's healthy - but I don't care.  Maybe it is just to assure me that I am.  Like that Shakespearian quote "to be, or not to be".  It's the only Shakespearian quote I can remember - Mrs. Scherer would be so disappointed. I'm in the moment trying to de-spiral a spiral bound album - I need to put the spiral back (re-spiral) it later.  Interesting task. Well, not much to say today, to worn out talking to myself - it was a great philosophical discussion.  And, no picture either.  Sometimes there is just nothing more to say.  Have a wonderful evening (if you read this tonight or tomorrow - it doesn't make a bit of difference, the greeting still applies - no matter when you read this - see, I can't stop myself) Lanny stop, stop - go be in the moment!  You too my friends!

No comments:

Post a Comment