Thursday, February 18, 2010

Photos Are Important for Us Right Brainers


8:05 AM.  This is the view from Mike and Vicki's second story deck.  This is where he barbecued last night - ahh red meat - rare (and rare) but when I'm on vacation or in Iowa - I have some.  It is a gorgeous view.  Can you tell this was shot through a screen - of course you can.  I forgot something and i'm going to have to ask Carolyn to send it.  what the heck - I'll ask her to send it in care of mom that way I know I'll get it for sure.

The title isn't cryptic.  I looked at a few of the blogs that didn't have pictures -- just not the same.  I'm not sure how important the subject matter of the picture is -- it just sort of makes the whole thing come to life.  For now I'm off to be in the present moment, maybe do a little Tai Chi -- that always exhilarates -- gives me a rush of sensation -- awesome!

8:17PM -- Windows 7 Install -- helped my little brother out today - it was a job a friend said was quick, seamless, easy.... 7 1/2 hours it took us on a pretty new HP Desktop.  Arggggggg.  I have to say it all worked very well - until the reinstallation of the anti-virus package.  Word of advice - don't reinstall the original package unless you know it is W7 compatible -- I had a day that was, well very social - met mum, Lewis, and Patti for lunch -dropped them off and went out to help Mike.  Too much socialization for me in one day -- I'll be sleeping in tomorrow - I don't think i'll be visiting anyone, anywhere - just to much today.  I love everyone dearly - but I need some alone time so I can be in the moment I'm with!

No comments:

Post a Comment