Saturday, February 13, 2010

Meandering

7:39 AM - I've been up since 5:30 AM - but... well working on other things. I figured out how to get the pictures downloaded from my video camera. This is a view from the picture window at HoJac Ranch. The open water on the pond is created by a circulation pump. But the pond is about 90% frozen. The pet Mallards swim on the open water. It is easy to tell (I forgot when to use its vs. it's - I know it has something to do with possessive and non-possessive - but who cares when your reading - Mrs. Scherer would have) -- there has been lots of snow. (DW knew - I hope I use it correctly in the future)

1:55 PM - Mum and I had dinner today. There is nothing better than food that has been prepared by a mom or a spouse - I think it is the passion and love they put into the preparation. It's just (used correctly) special. I got the closet door repaired and a light bulb changed. We then went shopping in Grinell. The most important item we were after (Chili Ready Tomatoes - marketed by Walmart) they didn't have at Walmart. But, we got most of what was needed. The roads were much better than expected. It has been a great day - so far!

No comments:

Post a Comment