Sunday, January 17, 2010

Wasn't that Glass FULL?

Nice warm day,
Snow didn't melt,
No golf tomorrow...

Well, the Westies were outside most of the day. I got my golf cart out - but Mil sent a note and said the golf courses won't be open tomorrow. I was so looking forward to a round of golf.

I started a Facebook group today for AFTAC. If you have to ask what it means, you shouldn't join th group. Happily there are already two members--myself and Dick. We were both once stationed on Easter Island.
Two of the grandkids are spending the night -- I guess because tomorrow is a national holiday - Martin Luther King Day. Sometimes I wonder if we have made any progress at all. I know we have, but, really, sometimes it just does not feel like it. (You can tell I'm an INFP)

Whew... just had another static electricity event. Never happens to me when I'm alone, but if Carolyn sits down, then gets up... this computer just plain craps out.

No comments:

Post a Comment