Friday, January 15, 2010

Chowing Down

Up a tree
Food for me
Not as good as nuts!

We went to see a production of Willie Wonka Junior at the Aurora Quest school today (K-8). The kids actually did a pretty good production. It was fun. Trenton was a squirrel (go figure - I have this fascination with squirrels). Haily and Brooke were behind the scenes - as was their mother Heather. Little Aubrey was the audience clown. I got a few laughs out of her remarks during the evening - very clever for a not yet 2 young lady.

Got my clubs back today. They look good - hope we still get to play on Monday - I'm really looking forward to it. I got a note from Jacque the other day - she doesn't understand me - I'm not sure I understand myself. (They just announced a shortage of cookie dough.)

I'm looking forward to Saturday, but I'm really enjoying today - living in the moment.

No comments:

Post a Comment