Sunday, January 10, 2010

Patches


Cats are cool
Calm, clever critters...
Creating their own fun...
We had a cat named patches for a very short while. I'm allergic to cats -- when the kids left, I swore I'd neer have another-- then I saw this kitten and I couldn't resist. Patches, however, succumbed to an accident - run over by a car. I still miss her. I came across this picture today.
It has been a very relaxing Sunday. We went to Starbucks today. Kind of a Sunday tradition, Starbucks and newspaper. It warmed up to 52 degrees. Jeremiah stopped by. He is working on some sort of costume for a Zumies off site next week.
I'm reading a book called "The 12 Stages of Healing" by Donald Epstein (Boulderite). It is a good read.
Still looking forward to golfing again, and fishing. But the moment I'm in is the most important one -- . Have a great week.

No comments:

Post a Comment