Thursday, January 28, 2010

I scream
You Scream
We all Scream for Ice Cream....

There's one from the past. Every year part of our Myrtle Beach trip is the banana split contest. Losers buy and watch the winners eat a banana split. I've won once in 18 years. My golf game has improved - I hope to be eating a banana split on someone this year -- I don't mean "on someone", I mean bought by someone other than me.

As you can tell, my mind is still on some golf. Maybe we will get to play at Raccoon Creek on Monday. I'm crossing my fingers. The weather just really needs to start warming up.

I had dryer lint on my mind today. I posed the question on Facebook -with all that lint, why don't some of our clothes just disappear. Well I know they wouldn't do that, but they might become a bit translucent. It certainly is not an earthshaking question - as much as a statement of (there's a word somewhere) mystery.

Ah well - off to the present. Catch you later.

No comments:

Post a Comment