Thursday, January 7, 2010

Thursday, January 7, 2010


Snowman Smiles
We made it together--
Don't melt too soon!

It was cold today - but not much snow. It really was pretty nice. I started cleaning things up again. Made a lot of progress in the basement shop area. We've been watching those shows about "hoarders". When we do, we get the fear that we have a bit, if not a lot of that in us. So we start looking at things, more like stuff - some of which has not been used since we moved into this house.

It is hard to believe that we ever kept any of it. But we did. Throughing it away and giving some to Goodwill felt pretty good today and feels pretty good right now.

I'm still very anxious to play some golf and go fishing again. It will be great when there is a nice Monday when we can play somewhere. I had to get my clubs redone because they were rusting. I thought that was pretty weird. I've never had a golf club rust before and these were less than 6 months old. At least the manufacturer agreed to replace them.

We did have fun as with the snow as kids. I remember we once built a snow man that was over 12 feet tall. I gotta find that picture.

Enjoy the weather - it is one of your moments, don't let it go to waste.

No comments:

Post a Comment