Monday, January 4, 2010

January 4th, 2010 - Monday


Squirrel food-
Where's the Squirrel..
Will birds like it?

Well, I gave in and did get some of those squirrel food logs - sweet corn flavor. They love it. The real neat thing is that it takes a couple of weeks for them to work their way through it... unlike real corn on the cob which takes them about 40 minutes and makes a heck of mess.

LMT did okay today - it is still way, way down from when this economic mess all started. It doubt if it will ever get back to where it was.

First scratch on the new car - right rear fender - bummer!

MT wrote today asking about the Canada dates. He needs to plan the Myrtle Beach trip. I'm so looking forward to those trips. I'd like to catch a couple of really big Walleye this year. I got a very nice one last year - unfortunately I failed to take the camera with me - It measured 26.5 inches and went back in to get bigger. It put up a heck of a fight on an ultralight.

We need to head out in a few minutes. Have a great evening. If you read this tomorrow, which will be today tomorrow - well, have a great day.

No comments:

Post a Comment