Friday, January 22, 2010

Our Family

Macaroni Grill
Family food and fun
Smiling faces!

This is Carolyn and I and the kids - two boys and two girls. We had a great conversation that evening. The food was good too. I remember that we had a really good waitress.

Today was puppy poop clean up day outside. I'll never wait that long again. Aurora says it has to be done every two days -- I'll stick to that schedule. it is hard to believe the amount of waste two little Westies can make. I'll double check my cleanup work tomorrow.

Kindle was waxing on about the beauty of silence today - she reads a lot and accredits any quotes quite properly. By the way she reads a lot on her "Kindle" -- there is a really neat story behind that one. Some did ask if silence was true for writing as well? A blank piece of paper can tell you an lot.

I wrote a speech when I first started college -- "Nothing is Something". I got an A so I must have proved my point.

Golf- well, we are going to try Coyote Creek next Tuesday AM. Hope it works out. have a great weekend!

No comments:

Post a Comment