Thursday, January 31, 2019

Last Day of January 2019

Like all other days, this day is a new one and we only have it once!  I vow to make it an awesome day. Thursdays, as I have said before, are bowling days during the non-golfing winter months.  Jeremiah and I started Kon Mari on the garage yesterday.  We made some good progress.  We've been storying his and his X's stuff for almost a year - and as usual with stuff like this if you haven't used it in a year one has to question if it is really needed. Oh well, it is trips to good will and extra bags of trash on Tuesdays.

We've been getting some nice snows the last few weeks.  We are expecting some more next week.  I'm experiencing a bit of a problem with my snow blower.  The blower part works great but there seems to be an electrical glitch.  I've written the manufacturer about it.  I hope to hear from them today. 

I'm having the arborist come out tomorrow to look at our trees and determine what if anything has to be done this spring.  I'm sure there will be some pruning.

I did some window covering yesterday.  I'm noticing a few of my "mistakes" this morning.  I'm going to do two more this morning.  It is a learning process - I'm excited to get the first perfect one.  I'm trying different levels of privacy in the office so that I can get Caroly exactly what she wants in her office.  Happy wife, happy life!  Where did I hear that one?

Enjoy your moments!  You only get them once!  The good news is there are always new ones to go.  Just don't hang on to the old ones for too long -- you can't get them back! You can only look at the new ones with a different attitude!

No comments:

Post a Comment