Monday, January 7, 2019

Monday, January 7th 2018 - Yada, Yada, Yada

So, I kinda know ,even though I have some followers, there's not much reading going on - or, I may be so boring that no one cares to comment - and that's okay.  I think I really do this for myself anyway. 

It helps me get a few things off my mind that seems to be ever churning with chaos!  Today is going to be a great day - a very busy one as most Monday's seem to be.  We have everything from Bowling to Physical Training. That covers a good part of the alphabet anyway.  Today is BAMF's birthday.  We celebrated at Lava Island.  The kids have so much fun there and Bishop was "King" for the day in the Lego Land Room.  He was excited, calm, sociable, and very polite.

Here's the link to the celebration:  https://photos.app.goo.gl/vLGiKTC7CXx7h8eZA

 He was one happy kid.  Today is his actual birthday so he can enjoy the gifts he got yesterday.

Enjoy your special days!

No comments:

Post a Comment