Thursday, January 3, 2019

January 3rd, 2019 - At a Loss for Words

Little stuff!  I sometimes let "Little Stuff" get to me.  I guess, in that sense, I could be considered moody.  I can be in the middle of a golf or bowling game and something just gets to me.  I get stuck with an attitude that is not conducive to playing the game well.  I lose focus.  Like I often say, "there is always room for improvement!"

Consistency is definitely not my middle name when it comes to sports.  That may be the biggest difference (among many differences) between us more common amateurs and the professionals and much better amateurs. There is also always the frequency of playing the game and practicing!

This diatribe started because of the quality of my bowling this afternoon.  It wasn't horrible, but it was inconsistent from game to game.  Perhaps a better evening.  We shall see!

Have an awesome week!

No comments:

Post a Comment