Wednesday, December 18, 2013

Some Guys Still Kneel!

 
She said yes!
Jeremiah proposes to Xavier at our home - that is definitely a blessing and something to be grateful for!  I've been out of touchA with reality for a few days now - this event brought me back.  The ring is very nice!  Congratulations to the two of you. All in all yesterday was an excellent day.  Had our friend Eric over for dinner and financial discussions - we talked about all the travel Carolyn and I did this year, and the great time we had with my sibs and their spouse at Table Rock in Missouri.

It is the first time I've fished there.  We hired a guide (Lyle the guide) and we actually caught fish.  I learned some very new techniques - drop line and tube dragging and basically fished at some depths that I'm not used to fishing.  Table Rock is a very deep lake. 

I'm also very grateful for laughter.  Carolyn laughed a lot this morning - mostly at some of my faux pauxs but, but still very nice to hear. 

Oh, and yesterday was grandson Trenton's birthday - oops.  WE called this morning and left a birthday song for the birthday boy.

I'm a little out of it this morning - perhaps it has something to do with the wine we had last night.  One was okay (the Red), the other was really great (the Earthquake Sirah)!  I'd do that one again! The rooster is sporting a new bottle today (When did I make that happen!)  Enjoy your moments, I've most certainly enjoyed all of mine! Perhaps a bit more than I should have?  Nah, one can never have to much joy!

No comments:

Post a Comment