Thursday, June 3, 2010

Obviously!

Quite Obviously-- I missed several days of writing my thoughts.  What can I say -- kinda of "thoughtless"?  Well we did get back from Canada - it was a great trip.. some beautiful sunsets and sunrises - as can be seen in the attached picture.  We got back Sunday evening and we are just finishing all of the unpacking. 

I'm just about ready to head for Myrtle Beach.  Catching a red eye flight Sunday - just after Midnight Saturday.

Just wrapped up a two day spring men's association championship - flight 3 - I did not do well -- but i think my game is tuned perfectly for Myrtle.  I'll find out soon enough.  (This text used to wrap, why doesn't it wrap?)  One day I'll figure it out -- when I get some time.  Need to get the lawn mowed too.... so much to do!

(I'm watching Iron Chef - I love the show -- for some reason, I really like cooking shows.)  Who won the latest Survivor - I sincerely hope it wasn't Russel...

Living and loving life!

No comments:

Post a Comment