Sunday, June 6, 2010

Confusion

yah, Okay, sometimes I'm so confused and don't even know what I'm confused about.  Couldn't help myself.  Just something that struck me as important to write - as I was tweeting with a nephew.  Nice here in Myrtle.  I'm at the airport waiting for the rest of the guys - sitting in a corner with an outlet -- watching the scenery go by.  Shapes are interesting, youth, middle-age, older and so on.  I certainly have lost my youthful shape.  Some would say I was too darn skinny anyway.  Others would now say (maybe the same ones) that I've gone too far the other direction and they are likely more right than wrong.

Why do we hurry to the belts as the call the luggage thingys here - when they know its going to be 30 minutes before the luggage gets here?  A time to visit with those who came to pick you up I guess.  Its much different at a small airport than it is at a large airport.  My ride isn't here yet - won't be for another hour or so - but I like just passing the time and, as I said, watching the scenery - .

This may well be my last blog of the week.  I don't know if our condo has internet.  If it doesn't I won't get any sympathy from the others - so we won't be stopping at Starbucks or Atlanta Bread or MacDonalds or VI -- amazing a lot of those restaurants are adding wireless these days -- one manager said to cater to the "younger crowd" -- heck its catering to me too.

I'm hitting titleists this year (that was a quick subject change - with no transition statement) -- oh what the English teacher would say!  And, there, I did it again.  D-.   Well - I've got the swing confidence to hit a Titleist now.  Its just a damn golf ball after all.  I see a lot more pros are using Srixon, Bridgestone, Callaway these days-- Titleist still has the edge... I wonder if the cameramen get a cut if the show the logo on the golf ball?  Oh the things I wonder about.

Families - lots of families here at the airport and tons of golf bags..... Its good to see cherry children, parents, and grandparents.  (Well probably not tons of golf bags, but lots of golf bags -- )

Life is good, enjoy!

No comments:

Post a Comment