Thursday, June 10, 2010

Where are We?

It is a good question - I'm not even sure what day it is... so, we played:

  1. International World Tour 27 Holes
  2. True Blue and Heritage 36 Holes
  3. The Pearl East and Leopard's Chase  36 Holes
  4. Parkland at the Legends 18 Holes
Favorite True Blue, Leopard's Chase, Heritage, The Pearl East --  (relaxing and no houses on the course).

For the most part, the courses are in pretty good condition. The greens have been everywhere from lousy (International World Tour) to fairly decent (True Blue).  The toughest part from day to day is figuring out the greens, especially speed and "trueness".  The slowest round was at Heritage - no Marshall, 5.5 hours, argggg.

The others were pretty average from 3 hours and 45 minutes to 4.5 hours.  Health wise, things have been good. I did have a couple of muscle spasms at Heritage and dropped out for two holes... sort of like cramps - nothing since then.  

I think the best part for me is the beauty of the place, but one tends to lose track of that.  My golfing is certainly inconsistent - brilliant at times and just plain unspeakable at others.  

I need some "alone" time, so I'm not going to "supper" with the fella's tonight.  I'm having a great time - bringing a bit of laugher (my swing) to the group.  Oh the antics as we play. Oh the games we play.  I decided to play a $6 Nassau with the best golfer in the group - I'm behind, but not totally out of it.  

I'm just me, what else can I be?

No comments:

Post a Comment