Saturday, June 26, 2010

It's a Bright, Bright, Sunshiny Day

That's a song you know.  A bright, beautiful, joyful song... This morning was a wonderfully cool morning.  Carolyn and I went bike riding.  My butt could only take about 45 minutes - she road about 70.  Her trike seat is much nicer to sit in when pedaling. (that's my excuse and I'm sticking with it!__)  It has also been a very productive day - I'm getting rid of some small items that I've been collecting over the years, moved an air conditioner from a little used office to a room where it is needed, and made room for the trike in the shed!

We are going out to dinner tonight (we didn't get out on Father's day).  I like Famous Dave's and that's the place.  When my birthday comes, we'll likely go to the Fresh Seafood place -- big discount this year. Watching a Hershey's commercial.  I love Hershey's chocolate - and fudge - and black bottom pie (mom used to make it) - I'd love some again.

I thought we'd see a rainbow today, but alas it was more bluster and thunder than rain.  Carolyn is having lunch with the WOW gals - kind of a reunion meeting. I hope she is really enjoying it.

I got an email from my little sister (one of them) this morning -- it really helped, so, a new mood should be apparent.

I found a guitar book I've been searching for and thought was lost.  I guess it's time to get the darn thing out and start playing again -- there could be some campfires with the grandkids in the near future - right on!  I've found my moments again - ain't it great!

No comments:

Post a Comment