Tuesday, June 22, 2010

Hope

There it is.  Each day is filled with hope - hope that when I open my eamil or chat that someone I love is there and wants to say something - but alas, not today, nor likely tomorrow or the next day.  But, there is still ever and always hope.

Yesterday we golfed at Saddle Back in Ft. Lupton - 96 - not great - I had some really stupid water balls and some really weird wasted shots.  Nothing worse in golf than wasted shots - penalty strokes, out of bounds, water, lost - you know, that kind of stuff.  At least I only lost 2 bucks... it could have been a lot worse.  A friend says I'm an addict - such a harsh word!  I do love the game though.

Family in Iowa says they are getting lots of rain.  We've had tornado warnings and such the last three or four days in a row, but not a drop of rain.

we are thinking about going to Blackhawk for my birthday.  I'll have to check it out and see how pricey it is this time of year.  I've been working to get our dental plan, medical plan, all that stuff up to date.  Everything changes at 65 - I just get a bit older and a lot wiser.  I think I'll check out Kabatogama too.

I've been wanting to head up to Mirror Lake to go camping.  I'm working on Carolyn... Taylor park ( http://www.coloradodirectory.com/taylorpark/ ) does have some rustic cabins.  Maybe that's the way to go.  We could still spend some time up at Mirror, then fish the Taylor Reservoir and the Taylor River.  We have not been there since the kids were kids.  We have fond memories of some of those fishing trips!  A lot of great moments that we still share from time to time.

No comments:

Post a Comment