Saturday, June 5, 2010

Myrtle Preparation Day

I think I'm better prepared for the trip to Myrtle Beach this year.  The bad part is a "red eye" flight.  The good part is, I think I can sleep on the airplane.  It cost so much to fly my clubs and baggage one way that I just upgraded to first class -- baggage was free and the seats are more comfortable to sleep in.

I can't help sharing one more Canada picture.  This is at a place we call "The Wall".  It is really the English River - anywhere from a couple of feet to over 60' deep down river as it meets the big lake and some of the islands.  The fish are strong in the river and this is a real nice 24.5" fish.

Back to golfing.  I'm packed, the clubs are ready and I took one session of coaching from Sean.  I gotta think less and just have fun shooting low scores.  Part of the preparation, you see, is mental preparation.  I've discovered that I can hit a Titleist golf ball.  That was mental too ( the fact that I didn't think I could hit one...).  I do like the feel of the ball, but not the price -- I don't use ProV1's.....

A note on Costco -- still the best damn big box warehouse around.  Their Concierge service is out of this world.  I had to take my Kuerig coffee maker back... They looked up the receipt and handled everything graciously, efficiently, and accurately.

Well, gotta wrap up preparations... ya'll have a really fabulous day - I know I am!

No comments:

Post a Comment