Tuesday, November 23, 2010

Thanksgiving Day Approaches

We are working ( not hard) at getting the home ready for the family to arrive on Thanksgiving day.  I just calculated that the turkey will take 6.66 hours.  I'll have it prepped and ready to put in the oven early Thursday morning.  The house will surely smell very nice.

I got a piece of apple skin caught on the roof of my mouth this morning.  Have you ever been through that.  It is the hardest thing to get off - but after about 5 minutes of machinations I did finally get it.

It is a beautiful day, cold, but beautiful.  If it warms up above 40 early enough, I may go play golf.   We didn't get to play yesterday - very high wind and with the wind cold is even colder.  That makes four weeks and no golf.  My buddies were able to play all three Mondays that I was gone.

I got to use my new Ninja yesterday - talk about making snow cone ice (well probably margarita ice), it really does the trick.  Now for some great fruit smoothies.

No comments:

Post a Comment