Sunday, May 11, 2008

Was that Weird or What

So, I go to my blog today and it is in Spanish. What? How did that happen. I did get it back to English. Interestingly, Carolyn and I are wanting to learn Spanish. I finally went so far as to get a quote on Rosetta Stone language package. It isn't cheap, but not really too bad.We are at Starbucks this morning - planning our Canada trip. Lots to prepare in a couple of short weeks. Is it considered narcissistic if you blog, and you know you are the only one that reads the blog? I'm not really sure. It's a bit arrogant to think that anyone else would be interested in Lanny's ramblings - but what the heck. I say go for it anyway.
Like I think I've said - it is enjoyable just writing. I called mom (likes to be called "mum" - English background maybe). She's going out with the kids that are still in Iowa. Carolyn will get calls today. The kids in Iowa are taking Mum out this morning, someplace in Oskaloosa. I know she will enjoy it. Dad is off on a trip to New Mexico - bowling.

No comments:

Post a Comment