Saturday, May 3, 2008

Golf, Myrtle Beach

That trip too is coming up. The challenge has been raised. I got the cat door finished today. Pretty darn good job even if I say so myself. I need to get to a movie. Tomorrow is a very early day. so how's that for a little confusion factor.

what a great day this has been. Coffee and tea at our favorite spot. A bit of shopping, lawn mowed and raked, filter's changed where filters needed to be changed, quiet time with Carolyn - a mystery - Campion-, emails written and lots of relaxation.

got a note from Kindle last evening. she is creating yet another new web site - this one has a really wonderful mission and has obviously had a lot of thought put into it.

I'm tired - it has been an awesome day - no words of wisdom or anything else this evening. Live life, love life, give life, be alive!

No comments:

Post a Comment