Friday, May 2, 2008

Just Another Day?

There really isn't such a thing as "just another day". Every day is unique in its context, beauty, moments, realities, and parallel places. Well, just a clue to what is real and what is not real. Maybe it is all real.

Went shopping for a bigger motor for the boat, the timeline is going to be real tight - but, I think it well make it. Grandson Trenton called and asked if the boat was ready. We are going fishing Saturday if the weather gets a bit better.

Kindle is our daughter, she has a couple of great websites. What a neat kid - vegproject.org and veggietrip.com . Check em out if you get a chance.

Back to fishing (I do tend to wander a bit, so if anyone is reading, just hang in there!) I got my fishfinder, boat roaps (docking rope), anchor rope, a couple of cleats, some rod holders - stow and fish, some Cajun line - my sister highly recommends it - and it isn't expensive! I also got some of those new fake marinated minnows.. could save me some money this year. Minnows are very expensive - at least they were last year. We had contests to see who could catch the most fish on one minnow - if I recall one of the guys caught like 12 on one minnow -- seems impossible to me, but when the fish are biting. even when there is only a fin left, it works.

I am so excited that I can hardly stand it -- just like the Pointer Sisters song.

Please take care, enjoy each moment - share them when you can - smile at someone you haven't smiled at for awhile - keeps you young and brightens their day!

No comments:

Post a Comment