Thursday, May 8, 2008

The Experiment

So far - so very few. But it is meditative, to write and view one's own thoughts. Maybe that is what blogging is all about. I hear Mr. Blitzer talk about "my blog" as if it were a creation of great important. Frankly I'm not all that impressed with Mr. Blitzer. On TV every other word out of his mouth is "situation room". (I know, it is two words, not one, but you get the point.

I think I will experiment a bit with color tonight. How wonderful it is to be able to do these things with out really knowing how to do it. Even some of those commands that I use in other tools like word programs work here. Thanks blog folks. Duh, it says it'll do it right below doesn't it. funny how I just noticed that.

Had a great road trip this week. I think a lot was accomplished. I'm sure psyched about my team. They've accomplished and grown a lot over the past year or so -- and they just get better which means my job gets a lot easier.

I heard from a stranger - well friend - I had not heard from in years. Interestingly asking for information about the company I work for (Lockheed Martin). Good to hear from them again though.

You know, I haven't seen any squirrels on this trip. Seems strange. I like squirrels- they are wonderful creatures. My sister likes to eat them. Well, they are pretty good, especially the way she cooks them up. Hmmmmmm this could be interesting.

Well, getting closer to vacation time, still lots to prepare for - in the morning I'm off for home!

Remember that cat door I put in. Well, I guess the cat is going out, but he's having trouble with coming back in. We'll figure that one out this weekend.

Enjoy the folks in your life, the animials, the plants, the UFOs, the things that "flip your bic". That is what you have them for -- enjoyment. Put a shine on someone else's face - it'll put a shine on yours. Always - live your moments!

No comments:

Post a Comment