Tuesday, May 13, 2008

0 dark 30

That's a time of day in case you didn't know. Like this morning - who in their right mind is up a 3am - working or blogging. Well, I am. It has been one of those wonderful sleepless nights where creativity and ideas flow that meet a specific need or question. The answers and words are just there - and one has to take advantage of those moments.

I've got some deliverables for today - and I'm almost done with them - go figure. Maybe that will give me a bit of extra time to finish the lists of do this and that for the Canada trip. One great piece of news was my grandson said yes - he's coming along- that despite all of the warnings of cold mornings, lots of hours in the boat and such. Life is great isn't it?

I'll have a lot of extra conscious moments to enjoy today!

No comments:

Post a Comment