Wednesday, February 27, 2019

Always Learning

Got some bowling coaching yesterday.  Interestingly during the first game I was being "watched" I bowled a 245.  What can I say.  I did pick up some great pointers and learned what I was doing that led to some poor shots.  I'm writing those things down before I get them.  There really isn't much to remember.....   Focus.  when I'm bowling - bowl, Shoulders parallel with gutters, keep backswing in control, let the ball do the work,  know whether you are hitting your target - or how many boards left or right of your target you missed,  if I'm missing the 10 pin - move 6" forward (If that doesn't work - 6" backward).  After the first game may have to move 1/2 to 1 board to left every 5 frames.  Now that I write it down, it seems like a lot - but it isn't - after all, the brain is really the most powerful computer around!

I bowled my best game with my Storm Intense.  This has become my "go to ball".  I did well with the Global Honey Badger and I surprised myself with my control of the more aggressive Storm Physix.
I am so looking forward to our Thursday leagues.

Yesterday I got my good dart board out.  I'm going to set it up today or tomorrow.  I'm looking forward to playing some darts again.  My head is just buzzing with things I want to do and try.  I'm not quite sure why that is.  I'm even getting fishing fever.  I drove past Cherry Creek yesterday.  I should drive in and see if the ice has broken away!  I'm going to try and get in some spring fishing this year. Life is amazing isn't it!  It really is interesting where my mind can take me! 

So, where is your mind taking you!  Wherever it is, enjoy each and every moment of it!

No comments:

Post a Comment