Sunday, February 10, 2019

Sometimes You Just Have to Write it Down

It has been a very good week.  But this post is really not about the week so much as it as about the urge to write.  There is a television show that has caught me in a very philosophical and spiritual way.  My wife is the spiritual one in the family - me not nearly as much but this show has caught me attention.  The name of the show "God Friended Me"!

I've been catching up with the show on CBS all Access. We don't have cable or dish or any real time TV except for what is available on HD via the air waves - the old fashioned way to watch TV.  But - we don't typically watch it except for me - some golf matches and some Bronco games (especially when they are winning)!

Whether you believe in God, are spiritual, agnostic,, atheist - whatever - if you are human, I think you might like this particular show.  The episodes are well written and the messages are pretty clear....  The show has given me pause to think about things that I haven't thought about in sometime.  In a way, it is about strangers helping strangers....  about being true to your beliefs even when you are a non--believer. 

Give it a go, watch a few episodes - you might just get hooked!

No comments:

Post a Comment