Monday, June 13, 2011

Myrtle Beach - Day 4

Today the venue is "River Club".  That implies more water.  Believe it or not we are playing heads up for the "Gator" and I'm not in the lead this year.  That makes 3 years in a row where I've not taken home that dubious trophy.  (Knock on wood - the week isn't over yet.)

Afternoon off - no golf - that's a good thing today.  We are all tired.  The "River Club" was a challenge, but a fair one.  Lots of water and lots of sand - not tricked up.  The course was not in great shape - but it wasn't horrible either.  I had two water balls today - someone else had more - whew.

I had salmon for lunch so I'll be skipping dinner this evening.  I usually skip one or two a year - I'm sure you find that interesting. Okay, maybe you don't.

The biggest surprise of the day for me -- I went to buy some new Bermuda's -- 34" waist fit beautifully - that's 10" down since November 29, 2010.  AWESOME!

Live and love your moments - they are the only ones you have!

No comments:

Post a Comment