Saturday, April 3, 2010

Life's Challenges

What can I say.  Yes, this was just a few days ago.  And it really isn't what is on my mind, but what is on my mind isn't for this particular venue.  Life is full of challenges - some easier than others.

This was easy, the sun took care of the problem.  Other things are not quite so easy - but nature and her assistants help us to take care of many things.  Surely these meandering words don't mean much to those that may read them... maybe they want even remind me, sometime in the future what I was thinking.  It did all start on April Fool's day and it may need be over for some time - but it will come to an end and all will be right with the world.

I have my pick up truck back, full of gasoline as requested.  I'll be able to get the boat and trailer hooked up and take it out to the lake for spin and especially to give the motor a good test.  Last time I had it out - I forgot to drop the peg so that the pitch of the motor was correct - I was wondering why it didn't seem to have much oomph.

I took a golf lesson today.  I also had the lie of the clubs adjusted.  So much more consistent results now.  Looking forward to playing next week - and to many wonderful moments.

No comments:

Post a Comment