Wednesday, April 21, 2010

A Birthday -

It's our eldest son's birthday today - 39.  Carolyn and I called and sang Happy Birthday... hope we don't have to pay a royalty.  It's something we like to do for our kids and grandkids.  He has sure come a long way.  His daughter graduates from high school this year.

We found a home for Katie (one of the dogs) - she'll be very happy with her new owner.  Buddah is taking it very well.

It was Wednesday pie night at Vi - we took Megan with us.  It was a nice time and the triple berry pie was delicious. I just had a salad this evening - because I had my Wednesday hamburger and fries. I played pretty well, 91 - but my putting was absolutely awesome.  Beautiful day! Beautiful moments!

I also bought my wood chipper... and a gas powered edger (used - good price).  Gotta get the yard work started...

No comments:

Post a Comment