Wednesday, April 7, 2010

Birthday Girl

I guess, like any 7 year old, the shirt says it all.  We had a great time at the Hard Rock Cafe... plenty to eat, lots of smiles, fair food - I don't know how the burgers were, the BBQ was average at best.  But, most importantly, the company was really good and the birthday girl (who picked the place) was very, very happy.

My ankle hurts - don't know why.

Looking forward to the masters - good to see Tiger playing again - I could care less about his private life - that's private.

Had 2" of snow on the ground this morning, folks were playing golf, soccer, and whatever in their shorts this afternoon - that's Colorado for you.

Letters about Canada started to flow today - its only 6 short weeks away.

golf lesson on Saturday.  Looking forward to playing some golf with my grandsons later this year - and with Wolfgang as early as the 2nd week of May.  I played in the snow on Tuesday - 57, 47 - not good, but, my wedges and irons were much better than last week - so of course another part of the game had to go to pieces - law of golf... at least for us occasional golfers.  the golf course, one place I ought really be in the moment eh!

No comments:

Post a Comment