Saturday, April 17, 2010

I'm Not as Committed as Julie

Carolyn and I are watching Julie Julia.  It is an interesting story - and Julie is far more committed to her daily blog than I am, and a far better writer.

I got my fishing license today, only 11 bucks - but, not permanent, just for the year, but you can't beat 11 bucks. Gotta get that boat out on the lake next week, no ifs, ands, or buts.  My dad used to use that phrase - though I'm not recalling in what context.

I'm thinking I should go hit some balls tomorrow.  Got a box full of golf balls from a friend in Minnesota today.. Mostly Titelist.. used to be I couldn't hit one -- I can now, it was all a defect in the space between my ears. Golf is such a mental game.  Life come to think of it is a mental effort ( not a game_) - more like an adventure - but we do have choices and those choices are somehow made - sometimes in a flash, sometimes painfully slow.

Maybe I'm a bit "manic" - I don't know.    I love life - I love each and every very precious moment.

Getting ready to go to Canada - and Myrtle Beach....   Life is good, no, life is great - I wish I could say that like Tony the Tiger!

No comments:

Post a Comment