Saturday, June 9, 2012

MB 2012 Day 5: Beautiful Day

We played Heathland and Moorland at the Legends today.  We actually played and played pretty well.  My drives were definitely much better than yesterday and far more consistent.  I couldn't putt worth a darn though. I'd have to look and see what my scores are.  The "statistician" (Bob) hasn't done the computations for the day yet - can't blame him - they just got back from dinner after today's 36 holes of golf.

I think the courses here are in excellent shape - not sure everyone agrees, but they maybe have higher standards than I do.

I got a new Golf Buddy Platinum before coming down here.  I think I'm finally figuring it all out.  I still haven't got the shot distance bit down properly.  But, I have the score keeping, handicapping, pin placement, and most of the other stuff figured out.  I do like it, though I think the screen is a bit dim and the touch screen is a little unresponsive at times.

Alas, we only have four rounds left to play - Barefoot (Fazio and Love), and down to North Carolina for Oyster Bay and Glen Dornoch.  So - some real challenges still left.  Oh, by the way, I got the gator again - arggg.

No comments:

Post a Comment