Tuesday, July 13, 2010

My Birthday Has Come and Gone

65 Years Young -  that's the PC way to say it these days.  My daughter, Kindle, made me a Black Bottom Pie - an old recipe.  She had to make the effort to get the recipe from my sister Lana - get all the ingredients... awesome and it tasted it great.

The day was really nothing super special, Kindle and Drew dropped by.  Heather forgot, but Carolyn reminded her and I got a really nice hug.  Miah called - all in all it was nice.  We went out to the Fresh Fish Company - one of our favorites.  Boy has it gotten pricey though.

I felt the need to write today - nothing really philosophical or very important.  Well what a surprise, sister Patti just called to wish me a Happy Birthday.  We had a very nice conversation... made my day.  She sounded very happy - well... enough for now.  Write more later.

No comments:

Post a Comment