Wednesday, July 7, 2010

Moments, Precious Moments

Yesterday - was a rescue day.  Carolyn locked the keys in the trunk of the car.  Rescued.  An event later that evening rescued... but that event brought to home how very precious our moments with each other are.  Lanny, call mom at least once a week.  What about staying in touch with your brothers and sisters?  Why not do the things you want to do.  Call th grandkids.. Going to the movie with Trenton on Friday.  That is definitely a good thing.

I didn't play golf this morning. Rescuing again.  Yesterday I also fixed the screen door and tried to clean the windows.  I used everything, windex, super windex, vinegar and water, soap and water... some of the dirt on the screen door windows is so baked on, I can't get it off.  Any hints.

I talked to sister Sharon the other day.  That was  nice.  Well, maybe I'll write more later today - and, maybe I'll find a picture too.  I like pictures.

No comments:

Post a Comment