Monday, July 26, 2010

Follow Up to Last

So today - I'm going for veggies and fruits - no meat whatsoever... I even had a Southwestern Blackbean Salad when I ate out with the guys after golf.  Pretty good - a bit pricey I thought.

I also joined Silver Sneakers - and Carolyn bought me some -- with silver sparklies.... Tuesdays and Thursdays will be my days, and maybe, Friday mornings.  We do have a great Center for Active Adults here in Aurora.  Now, I'm not going to be as "active" as Carolyn, but I do hope to slim down and tone up some ( a lot actually).  I have to if I'm going to make 116.

That bird is still nesting in the little house in the tree out front.  I have no idea why, but they are fun to watch.

I've been working on a design for a front yard patio - nothing fancy or expensive, but a nice place to sit on a cool evening - If I can figure out how to keep the skeeters away.

Kairi and Gramma Carolyn are swimming.  they'll be home soon and I'll still be sitting here with this computer.  I think I'm on it more now that I'm retired, but it is a lot more fun!!!!

No comments:

Post a Comment