Tuesday, May 18, 2010

12 Hours and Counting

Rain, sun, rain, sun, rain... all ready to go.. Pictorial blog on the way.  I can't find my fire wire?  Where did that thing go.  Watching NCIS  One of my favorite shows.  I guess I'll have to take the darn card out for the picture. Oh well - I was hoping.  It is more of a nuisance than anything.  Running through that mental check list, just to make sure we have not forgotten anything, but, we will have forgotten something - that is just the way it is.  I will find that cable, I will.  This is about 1/3 of the stuff for the two of us.  All packed and ready to go by 5PM.
I can't wait to set the hook on a big walleye.  I really am anxious to have one for dinner too.  I'm so happy that two of my siblings will be there this year.  Mike and Lana - awesome.  This will be a fantastic trip with some fantastic fishing.  Many, many, many enjoyable and extraordinary moments!

No comments:

Post a Comment