Thursday, March 24, 2011

Whatever

Writing because I felt the urge.  Not sure exactly why.  I've made hotel reservations for the trip to Canada.  I'll be coming home a different way.  I'm already excited about the trip this year -- more than usual - perhaps I'll catch the "big one"!!!  Wouldn't that be exciting.

Spring is close.  Gotta start the yard work.  I seem to be using almost any excuse to put it off.  Right now the excuse is that I'm waiting for two phone calls.  Tomorrow it will be something els.  I truly am a procrastinator.  Don't take me wrong, sometimes procrastination is good.

I got some new arrows for my bow.  Looking forward to shooting this evening.  Carolyn has tap dance so we go our separate ways.  

I guess that is it for the moment - something tells me I'll be back later though.

No comments:

Post a Comment