Friday, March 11, 2011

Not Just Another Day

It is very unusual that I have a day as busy as Carolyn's.  But, yesterday I did.
  1. 18 holes of golf at Saddleback -- 96, not a great score, but great weather.  I took 9 penalty strokes, worst in a long long time).  3 OB's off the tee, and 6, count em, 6 lost balls - in hazards.  Now, that is just horrible.  Think what I could score if I just kept the ball in play.
  2. Archery - so I drive back to Denver to shoot a make up score for Thursday night league. My new bowstring was ready. what a difference the correct brace height makes.  I shot the best groups that i've shot this year and scored a 199 (still not as good as Carolyn).  that is a huge improvement from my previous high of 117.
  3. Poker Night - so then a drive back up North to Windsor to play poker.  Well, I had a great time and lost a buck - it was fun to play again.
On second thought I still was not as busy as Carolyn - let's see she had:
  1. Exercise class
  2. Yoga
  3. Tai Chi
  4. Making cupcakes or something with the granddaughter
  5. Picking up Kairi
  6. Tap Dance Class
Oh well - I think we both had a lot of fun yesterday and a lot of fabulous moments!

No comments:

Post a Comment