Friday, October 9, 2015

Lesson 2 - Practice time! On The Way to A More Consistent and Better Round of Golf!

Today was a practice day.  The biggest lesson I learned is that practice needs to be real - not just putting, chipping, swing clubs.  It needs to be as real as the round of golf and the situatios on the golf course.  On the putting green - use my marker, my alignment, my stroke!  On my follow through - do not lose balance - I am losing balance at this time and kinda falling backwards! I think it is mostly because I'm trying to "finish high" -

I've been given a new "practice" if follow through that should help this.  So, I need to play this way!  I need to limit my follow through - I can practice this, and I can practice my chipping at home - !

I see my mental game improving.  I focus better from shot to shot!  I am starting to "play the course" rather than just swinging at a ball!

Golf is such a great game. A really great game.  8 lessons to go!  I'm so looking forward to each day I get to play golf!  Next up Coyote Creek.... Woohoo!

No comments:

Post a Comment