Friday, July 31, 2015

Windows 10 - A-

Well, we got in on the Windows 10 Upgrade. It is faster than any f the previous releases - leaps and bounds faster. The download and install were easier. So far I've only got one problem -- My ASUS Smart Gesture does not work and I have a couple of missing "dll"s. I've been working on the Smart Gesture issue for a couple of days and I've had nothing but frustration. When you want to be self reliant, "who yah gonna call?" The truth is I've done some web searches but I've made no phone calls so far. I really miss the ability just to scroll down or up the page or magnify from my Touchpad. A few more days of this will drive me nuts. Other than that, so far, so good! Enjoy your moments - each and every one of them! Have a great day.

Afternote:  7:54AM - I got it fixed.  Went to ASUS.com . They have a new driver for Windows 10.  Uninstalled the old one, installed the new app and driver - works like a charm... Only one issue left - Screen background doesn't always stay on.

No comments:

Post a Comment