Wednesday, January 8, 2014

Bishop Aries Marcell Fahlenkamp

Bishop
A new grandson born 10PM January 7, 2014.  We now have three grandsons and 7 grand daughters and one grandchild on the way!  I admit the initials are well, BAMF - but that kid will be tough and artistic.  We are proud and we are so happy that Xavier and Jeremiah are all fine - but tired.  He sent us pictures but I have not figured out how to download or upload easily from my phone yet. I wonder if this computer has Bluetooth?Anyhow, hopefully there will be pictures later!

Kairi, Bishop, Miah
I've added these pictures the following day.  I never did figure out blue tooth, but we did get  to the hospital and took some - downloading and uploading those I can do pretty quickly. WE are blessed to have all this love in our family  So now Kairi has another little brother! She appears to be enjoying that very much. Note that broad smile.  Kairi says that baby Bishop has her eyes.

Well, it is easy for me to say but I'll say it anyway - enjoy your moments, each one is very precious and once it is gone it can not be retrieved.  Count and be grateful for the many wonderful things you have to be grateful for.  Enjoy all there is to enjoy and the is a lot!

No comments:

Post a Comment