Saturday, July 28, 2012

A Sleepless Night

Thousands of voices - where do they come from - longing to be heard either as individual voices or thousands of voices as one single voice.  Let us be heard.  I'm not speaking in riddles nor am I being - the words leave me for some odd reason.  So if this is read it will be read and a message will only be found if there is a message to be found by the reader.

Our children - the family cousins have come together very creatively to support their cousin in need.  Reference  HelpAsh.org   .  

I thought I had something to write this morning!  But, words have left me for now.  Perhaps it is better to have a blank mind - one that can be written upon by what is in the present moment, sort of a meditation.  I return to that moment, this moment with an open heart and an open mind knowing that what is, is, and what is to be has not yet been determined but will unfold depending on the moment to moment choices that I make.

No comments:

Post a Comment