Thursday, January 13, 2011

January Flying By

Hm.  January 2011 is fast fading ( away is assumed, but stated here for those who don't assume)!  Another thing that is fading is my excess body fat -- I'm now at 201.5 - that is 1.5 lbs from my next interim goal of 199.  I think it is awesome.  I look better, feel better and much less of me does help with all of that.

There is still snow on the ground from the last snow storm.  I guess there won't be any golf next week either.

I'm so looking forward to Canada this year again.  I hope brother Mike comes along.  I'm certainly trying to encourage him.  I enjoyed our time together last year - it was nice to have both a sister and a brother there.  fishing makes for some very enjoyable (and sometimes interesting) times together.

Carolyn and I have a very busy schedule today-- it will be full of wonderful moments to remember and to enjoy!

No comments:

Post a Comment