Monday, June 30, 2008

Fishing, Golfing, and carpentry

yes, well - don't buy those cheapy doors at home depot. Nuff said. We live in an old houese with metal door jams. Nothing is square, they are all different sizes.. argg. Well, bottom line, if igured out how to geth the darn things out -- hack saw and hammer, 2 cuts, and yank. Now i can replace with a door that is pre-hung.

golf - I hit the heck out of a 4 iron at Myrtle beach this year. I ordered a matching 3 iron today. Look out guys. I passed on the 2 iron to make sure i can hit the 3 iron first. I'm playing golf in the morning with my sons-in-law. It should be fun.

Fishing - Carolyn has basically said I can get a "bigger boat" - I need to cure that Canada boat and motor envy. I'm shopping. I did promise I'd get the kitchen cabinets done first. So - I got lots to do - lots. Carolyn and I went fishing at Chatfield Sunday. it was a bust - 1 tiny something or other i didn't even recognize. We were fishing fake stuff. I'll have to try some live bait next trip - other folks said they were catching some walleyes. Must be too many in the lake because the limit is 5, not 4, like the rest of the state. I'll be going back out soon.

Life is soooooo good. I'm enjoying it likeeach and every moment is absolutely special - try it. You'll like it!

No comments:

Post a Comment