Thursday, August 1, 2013

It Has Been Some Time - Life Isn't Always Easy

Boy, that is an understatement.  I find myself in the chaos of many emotions.  Carolyn and I have been married for 46 wonderful years (August 12th).  Daily, we continue to discover new nuances about each other.  Some of those nuances confuse me about.  I find myself reacting in different ways than I used to.  I'm not sure if it is maturity, wisdom, or the lack of those things.   I find myself in a quandary about things - discovery is a good thing.

I tend, I think, to get upset about littler things - but then do a lot of reflection on those things.  Physically, I think I'm in better shape than I have ever been - emotionally, maybe, I'm not quite as stable.  But, I've always been an emotional person.

Brother Lew is in poor condition.  He's got some kind of viral infection that really has him down.  He'll been going to Iowa Methodist today. 

Just remodeled the Laundry room.  The new washer arrives today.  The Whirlpool we bought two years ago didn't last 2 years..... arggggg.  We did great a great deal on a top rated (by Consumer Reports) Samsung washer.

Next up remodel the guest bathroom.

Playing golf - Monday I shot an 81, Wednesday 104 - on the same golf course - wtf is that all about.  I think maybe a different state of mind.

Ah well, that is life and you gotta love it and live it to the fullest - more house chores today! 

No comments:

Post a Comment