Tuesday, May 3, 2011

Not Much to Say

Really.  I don't even know why I'm posting this evening.  Well -- I have set a couple of new goals.  I've reached my next weight loss goal of 179.5 - I actually hit 178.5 this morning.  So, time to set a new goal.  I'm going to set my goal for 174.  That will take me about 5 weeks.  With two trips coming up though, it might be pretty difficult to accomplish in that time.  But, I'm committed so it WILL happen.

A second goal this golf season is to get my handicap down 5 to 6 more strokes.  Right now, my GHIN is 18.5.  That is the lowest that it has ever been.  So I'm shooting for a 13 handicap. I'm taking some lessons this summer, playing more golf, and working on my game -- .

I've got a lot accomplished of late... and lots more to accomplish.  Live your moments to the fullest!  Congratulations to all of the graduates, high school, community college, college and all other graduates.

No comments:

Post a Comment